Projects: YAG Genesis for Amiga
YAG Genesis was made some years ago on my Amiga 4000 PPC. I used StormC 3 to compile it (the stormC project file is included in the source archive). Below is the description from the Aminet readme file.
This is another GUI dedicated to Amigenerator, or I could say Yet another ! 🙂 It was written for those who do not like “All-in-one” GUI (such as the great Nostalgia) or simply never found a GUI with theses main features:
- Preview of the selected game (screenshot or anything else)
- Rom informations (Rom name, copyright and version)
- you can select your Amigenrator executable
- All amigenerator parameters are configurables and bubble help described
- Fully localised
- Activate or De-activate GUI elements (preview, rom info, status)
To works, the following is needed :
- AmigaOS 3.x
- MUI 3.8 (not tested on earlier version)
- Guigfx for mui
Link to this post!